Back to top

Application Information

Undergraduates enter the CALS Entomology major as freshman or as transfer students. Students currently enrolled as freshmen or as sophomores at other institutions who are considering transferring to the CALS Entomology major at Cornell University are encouraged to satisfy as many of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences distribution requirements as possible before transferring. Please contact the CALS Office of Admissions for information regarding specific course work required for transfer admission.

How to Apply

For general guidelines on how to obtain and complete Cornell University's application form, as well as information on financial aid, please visit CALS Admissions.